May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Causes serious eye irritation. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.
bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';