May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Dispose of contents/containers in accordance with local regulations.
Rated 5 out of
DiffuserBeautiful fragrance, you can actually smell this reed diffuser, I have purchased a lot spent alot of money on them only to find when you use them they have very limited smell, this one you can smell immediately and the whole room is fragranced